Friday, January 12, 2007

Le Fabuleux Destin D'Alexandra Bertin!!!






This week I felt something weird, it was as if I was Amélie Poulain, you know from Jean-Pierre Jeunet's movie "Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain" (with Matthieux Kassovitz (Birthday girl, Gothika...) and Audrey Tautou (Un long Dimanche de Fiançailles (a very long engagement), The DaVinci code...) ). If you don't know, the story is about a girl who helps people (it's really brief ! lol). Anyway, I felt just like her since I give fruits to a homeless, I help a girl in a wheel chair who had diffculties to find her exam room, I gave money for poor children and also to a man who was playing accordion in the subway. Seriously I love that to be generous, your soul is in peace... actually it's a weird feeling, but a really good one. You feel like a better person, and everybody should do it!

No comments: