Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mr or Mrs President?




On April 22nd, I'm gonna vote for the first time. These persons are the 2 mains Ségolène Royal et Nicolas Sarkozy.
Ségo: she's for the people, she has got good ideas for the France and if she's the president I wish she'll apply everything she said
Sarko: he's for bosses, he has got a lot of good ideas too, but there's a problem he wants too much! France doesn't have the money necessary for! "you may say he's a dreamer, but he's not the only one!"lol. I wish it won't be like in 2002, i.e the right (Chirac) and someone who could be a new Hitler! we were all afraid!!! I seriously wish that it'll be a battle between the left (Ségolène) and the right (Sarkozy)! we're gonna see!

1 comment:

alex said...

well, finally it's Mr president and I'm really really really disappointed. When I've seen the results I cried (honestly!)