Thursday, February 22, 2007

I work sometimes...


Despite I'm in holiday, I worked this morning. I baby-sit for a 2 year-old-little boy named Timothé. His mother is one of my mom's colleague, she had nobody to keep him so she asked me if I could, so I came back in Desvres (where I live since I'm 4-5 days old! lol) a little bit earlier. I had to give him a bath but he cried, his mom told me that usually he loves that, but today he wanted to put his sneackers on so he didn't wanted to take a bath. Anyway, with some difficulty I cleaned him and then I dressed him up and put his sneackers on, and then he was calm! Afterwards we played, I read him some short stories, he drew... It was tons of fun! Oh!!! we played with a tiny vacum and he fainted to aspirate my nose, and then he wanted me to do it to him but he hardly speaks so he put his forefinger on his nose and twitched it! it was so cut!! he remembered me Erin Murphy!

Balance: it was a fantastic morning...

Now what will I do with my pay? Any suggestions?...

No comments: