Tuesday, February 27, 2007

WHAT A FILM!!!


I've just seen "La Môme" for the third time!! What a film! honestly it's really beautiful. It's midnight here in France but I take few minutes to tell you the impact of this film on people.

1st time:

In Lille, premiere with the director, Olivier Dahan, the producer, Alain Goldman, an actor, Pascal Greggory, and the main actress, Marion Cotillard. The End: nobody sit up of their chair, people applaused, nobody were speaking, it was a silence of death...

I cried 3 times.

2nd time:

In Calais, I've seen the people of the previous showing and a woman were crying, when the film began everybody stopped to talk. The End: nobdy sit up of their chair, some people were crying, including me, a perfect silence. In the toilets I saw 2 women applying make-up on their cheeks!

I cried 9 times!

3rd time:

In Boulogne sur Mer, when the film began everybody stopped to talk. The End: nobdy sit up of their chair, we applaused, some people were crying, including me, a perfect silence. In the car, with my 2 friends Aurore and Camille, we didn't speak and Camille were still crying, so about 20 minutes!
I cried 12 times!!

4th time:

In Desvres, well nobody was talking during the film (except my 2 aunts, sometimes it was a bit annoying), it was really hot in the room, the chairs weren't comfortable, the sound so so. The End: nobody talked, at first, but then after 2 minutes, the noise was come back. So it was the best time, I mean for the conditions, then the film remained fabulous and really moving...
I cried 13 times!!!!!!
Well, it was the last one. Now I have to wait for the DVD! so maybe it'll be sold around August... uhhhh, it'll be REALLY long to wait!

No comments: