Saturday, February 03, 2007

La Môme: Edith Piaf, la vie en rose?



















Ok, I'm going to tell you about the premiere I went to on thursday. It was "La môme" but I think for you it'll be "La vie en rose". The film tells Edith Piaf's life, it's so so so so beautiful! honnestly I9 cried 3 times and for me it's really rare for a french film! I'm just waiting the official coming out (is it like this? can we say that for a film?), I wanna see it again!!! Seriously if you have the occasion to see it... run to it!! I LOVE!!! Also I've seen Marion Cotillard (Big Fish, Good Year, A very long engagement...), and we talked about cells with camera!lol. I love her she's really talented and she didn't disappointed me in "La môme". She's so great in it, she becomes Edith Piaf! oh, and the make-up looks so real! It's an astonishing film! I give you the link to watch the trailer, it's in french but you don't have to understand my language to see how tough it is! When I watch the trailer I'm near to cry! so beautiful:



No comments: